New encouraging communication strategies for successful startups
The business turnouroud designates all those who work in or for startups. Entrepreneurs, first of all, but also investors, engineers, designers, developers, large groups, associations, media, public operators, research institute which are committed to the growth of startups on the one hand and their international influence on the other hand.
Convinced that we must encourage the emergence of successful startups and support
entrepreneurs in the construction of their innovative project to generate value and jobs, the government created the new strategies of startups. The brand, collective and open, designates and promotes the entire ecosystem of successful startups internationally.
When everything does not go as planned
There’s a “small” inventory of unpleasant events that can occur in the life of startups. That’s quite a list of “bad news” but it is very common. We can prevent them as well as cure them, according to his level of preparation and also sometimes his financial resources and / or the structure of its founding team. They cover all the aspects that we have scanned in this first part of the guide
devoted to the launch and management of his startup.
And rest assured, in this exercise, nobody has “everything good”. Even those who have had great success have faced some of these difficulties. Certainly, with experience, some have been able to avoid many. But how to overcome them also makes the difference.
- Slower than expected recruitments
· Create a pool of potential recruits prior to fundraising.
· Briefing from a headhunter and negotiating rates well.
· Networking in conferences and colleges.
· Make good use of communication theory on social networks like LinkedIn and Twitter, including your collaborators.
· Networking in conferences and colleges.
· Call for a headhunter.
· Recruit interns in pre-employment.
- Recruitment errors
Systematize the reference controls with all collaboration and any hiring. It is one of the keys to anticipation and too little practiced.
· Do not hire a salesperson or sales manager before to have successfully made a few repeatable sales by the founding team.
· Separate quickly from people who don’t do business.
· Reassess the sales and marketing strategy in the event that the salespeople did not do the business
· Do not confuse commercial inefficiency and inadequate supply targeted customers.
- Decreased team motivation employees. Difficult leadership or authority maintain
· Make sure everyone has clear and ambitious goals and autonomy to solve problems.
· Draw clear boundaries and explicit rules for everyone.
· Ensure good teamwork and information sharing.
· Learn to communicate to your team and externally.
· Keep confidential while giving enough information.
· Keep your word and keep your tongue.
· Explain but do not justify yourself. Accept your mistakes, accept your detractors up to a certain limit. Work on your self-confidence. Stay away from the team when your morale is low.
· Accept being respected without seeking to be loved or admired. Do not be afraid of displeasing.
· Process the points on the left not yet implemented.
· Separate yourself from the least motivated, efficient and progressive people without delay.
Following the accordance of all mentioned above, the new strategies should be implemented for successful startups.
For creating the marketing strategy we need to understand the steps to develop a marketing strategy, define the ‘marketing mix’ and determine the guiding principles underlying the development of a promotion.
Once the results of the formative research are available, the next step consists of identifying the objectives and developing the marketing strategy. Generally, the marketing strategy has a three to five year horizon and it is supported by annual marketing plans that include a detailed action plan, a schedule, budget and monitoring plan.
The business turnouroud strategy is based on the so-called “four Ps” of marketing or the marketing mix. The four Ps are product, price, promotion and distribution.
Promotion refers to how you speak to the public about your product, price or distribution, and even about target behavior. In many ways, promotion is the glue that holds the marketing mix together. It establishes the link between members of the target audience and behavior, and connects suppliers and consumers. Promotion is also referred to as “communication”.
Marketing strategies of successful startups often combines two approaches to promotion: brand advertising and promotion, and communication for the behavior change. Branding is an effective tool to standardize products, services, ideas, or behaviors and to promote them on a large scale.
Branding can be used in a variety of ways to promote improved business – it can be to identify a village without open defecation or an approved supplier, or to serve as a unifying element between the different components of a marketing campaign.